............... the last day came to the end in Brattleboro.
2 weeks at campus ,with very busy schedule, many interesting places, very useful books, new friends, new Cities, knowledge and experience. It seems I went through the first part of a way of becoming a trainer and the goal of the course is achieved.
Why is the evidence so important ? How did I reach the goal? How will I adapt the experience with my real life? What is my further action? Why is it important to give the feedback and be observed? What will I improve? How to facilitate ? Why and what to develop? and so on and so on............
Questions,questions, a lot of questions to answer and a lot of goals to reach !
2 weeks at campus ,with very busy schedule, many interesting places, very useful books, new friends, new Cities, knowledge and experience. It seems I went through the first part of a way of becoming a trainer and the goal of the course is achieved.
Why is the evidence so important ? How did I reach the goal? How will I adapt the experience with my real life? What is my further action? Why is it important to give the feedback and be observed? What will I improve? How to facilitate ? Why and what to develop? and so on and so on............
Questions,questions, a lot of questions to answer and a lot of goals to reach !
No comments:
Post a Comment