Monday, August 26, 2013

Washington DC

After the short fly from  Bredley  Airport  on Saturday afternoon  I  found  myself  in  DC. I had 2 free days and with my roommate we decided to walk in the city. We saw a lot of interesting places there especially the mall with museums , I cant say which one  is more attractive. After visiting NYC for only 5 hours, I realized that felt myself more comfortable in this city : we had much time and nowhere to rush.......
Georgetown University on Monday was amazing, and an international association TESOL in Alexandria on Wednesday impressed me deeply. By the way me and my 30 colleagues are the members of this association and have a chance to be part of dynamic community,where professionals can achieve highest standards of excellence.
The week in DC came to the end, on Friday we had a short meeting with the president of World Learning , who talked with us about the organization ,the program itself,their attitudes toward our country and wished a pleasant fly back to Georgia.
Now I am sitting in my sweet home and writing for you after a long journey ,a bit tired but with upgraded awareness of culture and  life of American people........

No comments:

Post a Comment